postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Sunday, June 26, 2005

very different paths going nowheres

Placid rivethars rip thru my veins of pure thought. nothing excapes the parade of paths that go from my peek to base of I an island mountain volcano explosion seconds to think of that which does not matter the wind says in its hot breath the end is near but i pay it no mind I go on the life with out end never ends in the end between heart beats i scrape my knee on lava's life of sin and pleasure over stated aches of panges into the due of morning following the silent crys of devils losing control of there minds viewing the dawn of a new way to die i lead a simple life to the end of times when the year 2025 remains etched in my mind of minds the next time to touch forevers doorway like it was in 1925 when we opened a box that never closed again boxes come and boxes go and boxing remains sole permanance of rivers of thought suck in my eye the windows three viewing puking i puked the devils soul into a box of random thoughts i puked my soul in to my bed and slept in it i breath air that does not exist. 8:52 PM 6/26/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home