postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Saturday, July 30, 2005

12 heart beats that just happened to hurt my feelings

spurting blood thru my veins up and down my body...the pain came with every beat and the last twelve hurt the most as i remember it they are the moment I'm in where this is happening I am running from my feelings and my my does the pain hurt when I slow down to feel the last 12 beats of hurt emotions with my; whole heart that aches like a sick dog spreading disease as the pain grows it is shared and lessoned in the lessons of life that teach us to know what is right and feel what is real beat the pain from my broken hearted tortured life that resembles blue sorrow as i manage a sorry existence that makes mankind indifferent to the plight of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home