postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Xoet [11:28 A.M.]: i want out of this computer and into the world where real people are real and the sound of rain fallin in the sky {7-30-2005}

Xoet [11:35 A.M.]: distractions from the obvious life that need to find the

Xoet [11:36 A.M.]: explosions in my minds eye where my creator knows i am

Xoet [11:39 A.M.]: i spin then burn into memories of what i was and what i am not

Xoet [11:42 A.M.]: divining the divine and losing my mind the void explodes into nothingness and all becomes one

Xoet [11:44 A.M.]: one big zero of humilities freedom fight with endless melodies making the room shake and shatter

Xoet [11:45 A.M.]: Broken sounds the do and don't high and low as everything gets judged in my mirror of me

typical IM chatter later i react to my plight ...

lost my thumb again in a fight with the bathroom faucet where it keeps the thumb safe on the other side of bathroom mirror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home