postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

let us crawl across the universe

In a message dated 3/29/2005 6:34:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lamb@aberwir.biz writes:
Hello xoet@aol.com,I'm looking for a good trans_universal transportation unit. Do you have the Mccoy self generating g series watch or similar newer models available?I also need other items you may or may not have available. Please send a (separate) email to me at: support@yirepopecom if available and let me know your terms on doing business.Thank youPaul

very funny these things i have but i do not sell them they are precious to me

3 keys to paradise

4 small black holes in stasis units for study after i have discovered the other three known miniature black holes within your universe.

I use most of the time a binary supernova energy system with upgrades I've yet to install this is contained in my ring of power and control

as far as g series watch i have the sub quantum m series with my personal signature locator built in.

xoet
12 series mem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home