postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

one above one below nothing between them

Normal Size after it is echoes in my minds eye's looks forced facts of spoken lies right now i hear there is an even larger force at work then there the tools of the triad know the symptoms of love and fear smiles at me looks the other way then goes again for not to notice the choice ive seen in their mind excapes the mood of lost tones in sweeping folds of rumbles inside music boxes and the water sounds return to remind me of my past pleasures and frequent mistakes and fumbles with life and death breaking the echoe just to releise the point
one day this will be over my head and i will not know what to think of it today i know what i think and think i no but not everything else there is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home