postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Saturday, July 30, 2005

journal entry concerning smoking cigarettes

This will be posted in my blog and my daily smoking journal because there is redundancy about.
Today I did not smoke a cigarette and felt good about it. I also wrote an article for a new program called CHOICES that is about rejecting tobacco and letting ppl know that anyone can quit smoking. My friend Ken came over and we watched a Neil Young dvd from 78 re-mastered. He was so Young in the video. Went shopping at a food store and made a frozen pizza in the oven that Ken and I split in two. My friend Britta has been calling now and then and my wife needs a call right around now. well I just called her and they were outside smoking cigarettes wouldn't you know called a couple other ppl then got back on the computer we are planing a complete C Hard Drive erase tonight but my friend never came over because he lost his car keys... he told me to sleep and then call him when I wake up. but replied one more redundancy then I would think about it. Not much has change except my attitude today the moon is in Gemini and when i was born the moon was in Gemini so there you go... this will not last and this will pass... but for now I will keep falling in to my body as it is ... now I plan to have coffee and do the right thing that I need to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home