postings of obscure thoughts from the corners of the spiritual worlds

Friday, August 26, 2005

comments i would like to have!!

A comment like "duh" is always cool gives me the impression that you have looked a little at my blog or at least that entry
a comment like "whatever" is great it means I need to explain things a little more.
a comment such as "get a real life and stop wasting my time" means you probably don't care cause it makes no difference to you what I type
when a comment saying that my blog "is not good" in one word or less occurs I will look to examine the commenter's blog.
when a friend or someone I know comments on my blog then I try to reply
if there is a comment from outside the touch of two circles then the reply will be conscience of the comments meaning and form and details behind such said comment

4 Comments:

Blogger mauriciorossi said...

Hey

Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Bill Newbold said...

hey now Iko Iedo like hey this is the

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you xoet 4?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Bill Newbold said...

I am the void to timelessness.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:26:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home